Our goal is to help you as you study God's Word.
We are beginning in the book of 1st John. As we study this book, it will give us insight to our faith and fellowship with Christ. Below are resources you can use to help you in your daily study.
I recommend the following items to help you in your study of the Bible.
1. A good Bible translation – I recommend ESV or KJV. However in my personal study, I will use several translations.
2. A good Bible commentary – I prefer the older commentaries like Albert Barnes, Matthew Henry, Adam Clarke, JFB, etc. You can find these online for free.
3. Notebook and pen to jot down insights, specific verses, questions, etc.
4. If you mark in your Bible, then highlighters, etc.
5. Bible apps for your tablet or phone. There are several free apps and some paid apps. I prefer E-sword because of its low price. I also use Accordance but its price is higher.
6. A quiet place to read and pray.
7. Begin each Bible readings session with a prayer asking the Lord to open your heart to see His Word.
I recommend only versions which are translations, not paraphrases.
King James Version – KJV
English Standard Version – ESV
New International Version – NIV
New American Standard Version – NASB
Please fill out the form, so we can learn more about you and your needs.
© 2023 Exclusive interior. All Rights Reserved.